Tuesday, May 10, 2011

My Best Friend's Wedding

3 years ago today I watched my best friend and college roommate marry the love of her life :-)  She was the prettiest, happiest, and most splotchy bride I'd ever seen :-)  Here are some of the pictures from her big day.




The Gammas are checking out the chapel a couple of days before the wedding :-)




This picture always makes me laugh :-)







How sweet it is :-)




See what I meant when I said splotcy? 



Isn't she lovely?



Yay!  They did it!!




The ridiculously good looking couple :-)

The Gammas!



My best friend with her two best friends!











You two are the sweetest couple ever and I hope every day is sweeter than the last :-)  Love you!!!





1 comment:

  1. Aww ma'am! Thank you! You're so sweet. I can't believe three years have gone by already! Aaaaah that was such a great day! Oh what I'd give to have us all together in one place like that again!

    ReplyDelete