Friday, May 13, 2011

My somewhat successful baking attempts

With the help of some of my girlfriends these awesome lingerie cookies turned out so pretty! The first set of lingerie cookies were my very first attempt and for a friend of mine who was recently married back in December.

The iPad cake was for my "anything Apple I gotta have" husband for his birthday. The icons are made with fondant and hand painted by yours truly :-). I don't have any experience covering an entire cake with fondant and I was limited on my time so the black is just dyed vanilla frosting. And for those of you who are wondering what flavor this cake is...it is strawberry!

The last set of lingerie cookies were made by a crew of my friends for an upcoming family wedding.

I have a few more birthdays, anniversaries, graduations, etc. that are coming up...so who knows what my next baking adventure will be?


---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: "Alaina Maldonado" <alaina.kathleen@gmail.com>
Date: May 13, 2011 1:44 PM
Subject:
To: <go@blogger.com>

No comments:

Post a Comment